Welcome to the Riad Aladdin,
one of the most typical riads in the Marrakech Medina.
Backing onto the sumptuous Badii Palace, it looks over place des Ferblantiers and is six minutes on foot from the place Jema el Fna.
This authentic traditional Southern Moroccan house offers you complete immersion in the heart of the Medina, with the combination of:
- An exceptional location at the foot of the souks and surrounded by the main Palaces and Museums of Marrakech
- 17 rooms and suites plus a hammam and massage area
- A 350-square metre terrace with a panoramic view over the red town, the Atlas Mountains and the storks
- An infinity pool and hydromassage jet system
- Access by car (taxi or minibus) to the Riad’s door with a car park 20 metres away
With over 10 years’ experience in daily well-being, the whole team at the Aladdin will do its utmost to relieve you from the worry of arranging meals, visits, finding transport or finding ideas for an original holiday...
Christophe, the Manager